SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair 40ml
Epidermal Repair is specifically formulated for skin compromised by cosmetic procedures ranging from microdermabrasion to laser resurfacing, as well as skin sensitized by retinoid therapy or harsh environmental aggressors.
This therapeutic treatment combines beta glucan and centella asiatica to provide a protective veil for traumatized skin while facilitating the biological processes necessary to accelerate restoration of the skin’s barrier.
Epidermal Repair is clinically shown to greatly diminish redness and soothe irritated skin while the cosmetically elegant texture encourages daily use, especially during the critical healing period following rejuvenating procedures.
– Beta glucan (beta -1, 3- glucan) protects skin and facilitates barrier restoration through stimulation of tissue granulation, collagen deposition, and accelerated cell renewal.
– Titrated extract of centella asiatica stimulates types I and III collagen to accelerate healing of the skin’s barrier and prevent scarring.
– Sodium palmitoyl proline and nymphaea alba flower extract soothe skin and help reduce inflammation.
– Protects denuded skin and helps prevent infection.
– Accelerates restoration of the skin’s protective barrier
Once daily, or as needed, massage a small amount evenly into affected area.
740051 26 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER + DIMETHICONE + GLYCERIN + ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE + BUTYLENE GLYCOL + CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE + PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE + C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE + ISOHEXADECANE + DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL + PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE + MAGNESIUM SULFATE + PHENOXYETHANOL + CAPRYLYL GLYCOL + DIMETHICONOL + SODIUM PALMITOYL PROLINE + SODIUM BENZOATE + CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT + SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN + CITRIC ACID + NYMPHAEA ALBA EXTRACT / NYMPHAEA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT (F.I.L. D165805/3).