Daily exfoliating cleansing gel targets dullness and rough skin texture for a clear and bright complexion
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Acne, Aging
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate skin. Formulated with a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid, combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, this exfoliating cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
- Features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- Removes long-wear makeup
- Non-comedogenic and alcohol-free
- Suitable for twice daily use
- Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
HOW TO USE
– Twice daily, gently massage a small amount onto a wet face.
– Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
– If using in the morning, apply before a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
– If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- 8% Glycolic Free Acid Value
Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.
- 1% Phytic acid
Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture.
Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.